Bluemount Inc. has been built on the strength of our team as a whole. Employees are valued, nurtured and trusted – providing a solid platform for career development. Account representatives that are committed to the mission and display entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded. There is no better environment for developing marketing and salesmanship skills, and products of our proven system are destined for bright futures. Bluemount is committed to being the best at what we do: for our clients, our employees and the community as a whole. We are looking for people who share those same ideals. We are somewhat old-fashioned in that we value work ethic over a certain level of experience and an optimistic attitude over type of degree.
- At Bluemount, we strive to create a positive environment that is designed to develop a strong leadership core. We provide hands-on training at every level of the company and put maximum effort into helping employees achieve their career goals.
- We promote only from within our own company, and we reward employees based on effort, dedication and achievement, not solely on seniority.
- We advocate the principles of leadership, self-motivation and action over the title of management.
- We encourage personal development because we know the growth of our company is dependent on developing each employee to their fullest potential.
- Consulting one-on-one with our client’s customers to discuss service to fit their individualized needs. We only work with Fortune 500 companies, which are typically within the telecommunications and technology industry.
- Learning and practicing fundamental marketing and sales techniques.
- Customer acquisition and retention for our clients.
- Gradually learn how to manage and grow a team, thereby getting hands-on experience with management.
- Learning the interview process and gaining experience interviewing new candidates.
- Attend daily sales and business development meetings.
- Develop public speaking skills by practicing running morning meetings and workshops.
LEAD ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
All positions at Bluemount begin at this level and we only promote from within the company.
In this position, we provide our lead account executives with real world sales and marketing skills with the purpose of training them for a management role. We follow a step-by-step process that ensures all our lead account managers are given personalized, one-on-one training. At Bluemount, we believe developing the newest person in the company determines our future success and we place paramount importance upon coaching them.
Bluemount offers fall and summer internships to college students currently enrolled in classes with the belief in giving our interns real-life, hands-on marketing and sales experience. Our interns are given important responsibilities, thereby gaining the valuable experience necessary to enter the workforce.